Azamara Journey Blog

lovetoleave

Hope you have a great trip!

We will be sailing shortly after you on November 29th out of Sao Paulo (Santos) for 12 nights, can't wait.

Question a few posts have mentions the possibility of the ship having free specialty restaurants, do you hear any rumblings? This would seem like the perfect solution to their dining room woos.

Also, have all the T.V.s been fixed on Deck 7 by now?

Tv's are on swivel; one specialty dining per cabin is free; laundry ready but the ship's current is 220, dryer and washers, 110. Converters coming.

I have been to Labadee, but this time will go to a small island and visit a native village.

Only worry now is Tropical storm Noel!!

Hi Geoff !

Have a wonderful Cruise onboard Journey. We just ended our 2 Cruises on Quest. They had to divert to Tampa on Wednesday to end the Cruise, due to Tropical Storm Noel. Overall, we had a very good time. There were some issues, but the typical things you would find on early sailings of a ship.

I look forward to reading your blogs. Please stay in touch !

Just finished reading Geoff's blog and it gives a great deal of relief to my concerns re: Quest.

Granted that Journey had many weeks of trial and error, it surely looks to be in good shape now. Hopefully, the same will happen with Quest...perhaps sooner rather than later.

We are all paid up, and just hoping that our health holds up so we can sail on Quest on 1/05/08.

Bon Voyage to you all.

Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

Archived