Wine pkg delivered to cabin?

39august

After reading this I'm still somewhat confused:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/experiencetype/experience/home.do;jsessionid=0000nsbnVlmY6Ed0zeM-IzXf2QE:12hdhubrs?br=R&exCode=32

This indicates that you can only use the wine & dine package at dinner and only one bottle each night.

So what happens if I try and use it lunchtime in the Windjammer? And what happens if I try to order a second bottle at dinner? Will this come off my w&d package or will I have to order it separately? We would probably only have an additional glass each from this bottle so presumably we could have it recorked and served the following night. I was going to pre-order a 12 bottle package for a 7-night cruise so that we could have wine at lunch and dinner. Is this possible?

False. You can drink all 12 bottles in one sitting if you like (and if you can, LOL).

Someone posted on another thread that if you purchase the wine package and speicify to deliver it to your cabin, you are not charged the 15% gratuity. Can anyone substantiate this? We always get the package and always have been charged 15%. But we have never had it delivered to the cabin. Which we will do if this claim is true.

I have ordered wine on the last 3 cruises, NCL twice and Royal Caribbean once, and had them delivered to my room. There was no additional charge other than what is stated on the website. It is charged directly to your credit card and nothing is added anywhere else. My last cruise I also had a bottle of Rum delivered but you have to call the number for special gifts (listed on the web page for other gifts) to order it. Again no added charge except what is told to you on the phone.

Archived