San Fransisco Beach in Cozumel

Rasta Pirate

mmmmmm, a pina' colada (made with Bicardi), served in a pineapple shell,garnished with a red hibiscus flower . . . Sounds like "PARADISE" to me!!

Thanks for the "heads up" PB-Tom. I'll be sure to stop by for 1 (or 3)while I'm in Coz on my Miracle cruise:-)

Would love to meet you while I'm there. How will I recognize you?

The countdown is on!!

Annie

I recommend 2 per hr :)!! Thanx for choosing to visit us!

You can recognize me easily...6'3", 215lbs, (ok...maybe 220!) khaki shorts, t-shirt, purple hat and walking around the beach asking people how they're doin' today! Not for the next month though, 'cause my vacation starts in 3 hrs, 44 min, and 17 sec...not that I'm looking forward to it or anything ;)!!

Yep!

They still do!

We actually visited Paradise Beach first before I stumbled onto San Fransisco Beach after coming out of the ladies room and desiding to to take a walk before returning to my relaxing thoughts on PB. So we relaxed on PB from about 10:30am-2:30pm, had some great lunch on PB, and two smoothies to die for! Then we visited the little shops and picked up some t-shirts & shot glasses. Afterwards, we hit the pool at San Fransisco and had two drinks there as well. Didn't stay as long there but the pool was excellent, we were just popped from all the fun at Paradise Beach!

Lipz*

P.S. Tom is certainly correct. He came and asked how we were doing, and how we heard about the beach. Spoke a second about how I read it here on the cruise board and then he was off on his way to make sure everyone else was having a good time. The only thing he left out in his post is that, he is very handsome....both myself and my gyrlfriend whispered that as he walked away... and mind you were on a romantic cruise with each other! *lol* ;)

formalsmaller.jpg.99ed2f740dabf569178de19ee70830e9.jpg

Archived