Scopace for seasickness?

FMCowboy

Has anyone taken prescription Scopace for seasickness before? Does it work well? I got this presecription from my doctor as I get seasick and are cruising for the first time in November and wanted to make sure I had something that would work.

FM

I'm not sure if Scopace is differant from the transderm scopalomine patch but that is what I use and wouldn't travel without it. Each patch is good for 3 days. You get 3 patches in a box. They do have potential side effects like any other drug but I don't experience any so it perfect for me.

I have used "the patch" and it worked well. However, I have found that taking one Bonine before bed each night works equally well and no blurry vision or extremely dry mouth which I experienced with the patch. I was able to have a couple of drinks with both with no problem.

We've used the patch and it worked fine. My daughter did touch her eye after applying it and it does cause your eye to dilate and interfere with your vision if you get it in your eye. Good hand washing after applying would take care of that problem.

Archived