don shulas steakhouse?

kjaa0913

went to the one in NOLa at the JWMarriott....i ate at the bar since they had a light menu too....most of the people coming in were dressed in at least 'resort casual'...nice slacks and polos at a minimum. several had on suits, some just a sport coat......i don't think they are too strict.

however....bring moolah! the food was very good....and very NOT cheap. they wheel around a big cart of meat-then you order.....(the meat cart is samples...) Yum! STEAK!!!!!!!

anyone eat ate don shulas steakhouse in miami?? is so how was it?? do you dress causel or sporty?

If you're looking for a great steak and don't mind paying $$,the Capital Grille is MUCH better as is Morton's and Ruth Chris...no shorts,sneakers,t-shirts,etc...Figure on about $125-150 for 2,a bit more if you have appetizers & more than 1 drink,but the CG is Terrific(my fav).....Don Shula's place is very $$ and a bit overrated in the opinion of most(including me)..

Big Al

The original is in Miami Lakes along with the Don Shula hotel. Fantastic steaks but pricey. If you're a Dolphins fan (like me), it's out of this world. LOTS of memorabilia everywhere. Go here for an "experience". Dress is all over the place. Been there twice and wore Dockers and a button down shirt. A few suits/ties were there. A few jeans! I recommend it.:)

Archived