Smeyer I have a question

Smellytoes

Smeyer, (or anyone else that can answer this) When taking 95S from Boston to NYC can you just get off at exit 1 or do you have to take exit 6A and get back on 95S? Why in the world do my directions say get off at exit 6A and get back on 95S?? We just got back yesterday and DBIL was insisiting that we could just get off at exit 1 but I didnt' want to risk it in case there was some reason my directions said to get off at 6A.

Smeyer, (or anyone else that can answer this) When taking 95S from Boston to NYC can you just get off at exit 1 or do you have to take exit 6A and get back on 95S? Why in the world do my directions say get off at exit 6A and get back on 95S?? We just got back yesterday and DBIL was insisiting that we could just get off at exit 1 but I didnt' want to risk it in case there was some reason my directions said to get off at 6A.

I have no idea I never keep track of the exits this way and I am not sure whether you are taking about exit 1 in Mass or CT or NY... I rarely use 95 s all the way to NY anyway much preferring the Merritt in Ct(CT route15-no trucks) so unless you email the directions to look at I really can't say.....

I'm talking about exits 6A and exit 1 in NY. Exit 6A takes you through a neighborhood and then you get back on 95S until exit 1. I'm wondering if you can stay on 95S until exit 1 without getting off at 6A first:confused: (I'd e-mail the directions to you if I knew how. I got them from AAA)

Archived