Major glitch for special food needs - learn from me

JillSR

I doubt you have not read the whole thread and I am sure you are a wonderful TA but the thread is about the way Mr DelRio and "O" have corrected an error.

I believe you have gone "a little overboard" in your reaction. Cool down a little!!!

I doubt you have not read the whole thread and I am sure you are a wonderful TA but the thread is about the way Mr DelRio and "O" have corrected an error.

I believe you have gone "a little overboard" in your reaction. Cool down a little!!!

Good, advice!

Jan

Forensic's public profile page shows her as an RN (registered nurse?), and this cruise critic registration (based on the person's own claim) was just a month ago, and here she claims to be a TA (travel agent and therefore also a "public figure") instead. So what is she, retired nurse turned travel agent lately? Any clarification?

I would like to clear up a few things on this thread. Jillsr is a good friend of mine. I went on My first Oceania cruise inApril/May on the Insignia. I absolutely loved it. I raved so much about it JillSR booked hers. I also recommended my travel agent. This travel agent was able to get us from a window guarantee to a Balcony...a 2 level upgrade on a sold out ship. I found this travel agent when I called the 800 # for OCEANIA cruises to ask for cruise information. This is the travel agent who returned my call. Therefore I assume she is recommended by Oceania. When JillSr called and spoke to someone at Oceania they indicated it was not the travel agents fault but would not tell her whose fault it was. I am thrilled to see Mr. Del Rio is taking a personal interest in Jillsr's case. I want her and her husband to have the unbelievable experience on the Oceania cruise that my husband and I did. Knowing (as I did before reading this message board) and now experiencing(vicariously through my friend) the personal attention that the Chairman of Oceania gives each guest, I can not wait to book our next Oceania cruise.

Forensic's public profile page shows her as an RN (registered nurse?), and this cruise critic registration (based on the person's own claim) was just a month ago, and here she claims to be a TA (travel agent and therefore also a "public figure") instead. So what is she, retired nurse turned travel agent lately? Any clarification?

RN does not mean "Retired Nurse" it is "Registered Nurse"

However, I had the same question when I looked at her profile..Is she a RN or a TA?

Cruise Critic's specifically requests that TA's identify themselves, but not advertise..Betty

• 3 weeks later...

Archived