Will I fit in my shorts?

Hi, I know this sounds crazy but I have been loosing weight with Weight Watchers for the past 8 months (40 lbs) and Weight Watchers online for the year prior to that, 65 lbs total so far. Obviously my old summer clothes don't fit anymore. In August I purchased shorts on clearance hoping I would be able to wear them for our cruise in January since you can't buy summer clothes in January in Kansas. I bought size 12's. I am at 166 and 5'3" and comfortably wearing 14's currently. I'm hoping to drop 7-8 more lbs in the next 10 weeks before the cruise. Can anyone out there (based on the size you are wearing) guess if I will be in the 12's if I do loose 7-8 more lbs. I'm getting kind of nervous because I will have NO summer clothes to wear if I don't make it to 12's. I'm wondering if I should be trying to find some 14's out there before it is too late. I know this is just a guess, but surely some of you have some experience in the current sizes out there. By the way, I don't buy cheapo clothes.

You should be fine. BUT if you dont think its doable buy some at Lands End save the receipt and return them afterwards. You can take them back to JC Pennys also if you didnt know.

I think you will be able to fit into them though. You did buy more than one pair though right?

I think you will be able to fit into them very well. I am about 10 lbs lighter than that and 1 inch shorter. I fit well into the size 12petite shorts that I bought online clearance at coldwater creek. I just hope I still fit into them by Feb. :D

Archived