King David Golf Tours

Schrute Bucks

My husband and my dad went on October 17, while I took the kids and my mom to Stone Island (also with King David). He said it went very smoothly, that King David provided good service shuttling them to and from the course. He paid the "summer" rate of $80pp for Estrella Del Mar. The course was very nice, there were several holes right on the beach. He thought the greens were slow though, after his round he asked people working there and they said they have re-seeded some of the greens and was letting them grow long, at this time of year.

One thing you may want to be mentally prepared for, although it's not unique to Estrella Del Mar, is that there will be lots of workers at the course wanting to help you out. My husband and dad had, both when getting on the cart at the beginning, and getting off the cart at the end, people offering to help carry their bags, clean their clubs, etc. Of course, these folks want to be of good service, but a tip on such good service rendered wouldn't hurt either. I think hubby had 5 people helping him but he only managed to tip two of them. Oh well :D

My husband and my dad went on October 17, while I took the kids and my mom to Stone Island (also with King David). He said it went very smoothly, that King David provided good service shuttling them to and from the course. He paid the "summer" rate of $80pp for Estrella Del Mar. The course was very nice, there were several holes right on the beach. He thought the greens were slow though, after his round he asked people working there and they said they have re-seeded some of the greens and was letting them grow long, at this time of year.

One thing you may want to be mentally prepared for, although it's not unique to Estrella Del Mar, is that there will be lots of workers at the course wanting to help you out. My husband and dad had, both when getting on the cart at the beginning, and getting off the cart at the end, people offering to help carry their bags, clean their clubs, etc. Of course, these folks want to be of good service, but a tip on such good service rendered wouldn't hurt either. I think hubby had 5 people helping him but he only managed to tip two of them. Oh well :D

Thanks very much for replying. Its good to hear someone else having a decent experience. We are now booked any ready to go.

Best Regards,

Sean

Hi,

This website (Tee times Mexico) lists the club rental $30 and rider fees ($18) at Estrella Del Mar. http://www.teetimesmexico.com/NewGolfCourse.aspx?location_id=103&golfCourse=704

King David might be able to arrange those for you if you're going with them (their prices would cover transportation and their profits, i guess).

hope this helps.

Archived