Liberty O the Seas

Does anyone who has taken a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas have any insider points (things to do and things to avoid)? I have a inside cabin on deck nine (aft) Cat M. I booked last week and this was the best inside available. This will be my first cruise as a Diamond member with Crown and Anchor. Any suggestions or info at all would be appreciated.

HI, I just got off the ship and to tell you the truth there is nothing I could say not to do, it depends on what you like, but you will find so much to do, that you can not do it all. Just pick out the stuff that you enjoy, and enjoy.

Have a great cruise.:D

Does anyone who has taken a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas have any insider points (things to do and things to avoid)? I have a inside cabin on deck nine (aft) Cat M. I booked last week and this was the best inside available. This will be my first cruise as a Diamond member with Crown and Anchor. Any suggestions or info at all would be appreciated.

Hi there!!! I would tell you to book Portofino's and Chops early, early, early! Did I say to book it early? LOL Also, I don't know if you are traveling with a man but, the spa offers a "3-for" deal for men sometime near the end of the week. It is three things* for a fixed price...my DH and his friend did it and are now addicted to the spa. LOL

*you pick three services from a list; mini facial, mani or pedi, shoulder massage, scalp massage, etc. each service lasts for 20 mins and it is a great intro.

Happy sails to you!:)

Our best kept secret is the outside deck area on Deck 4, where the Life Boats / Muster Stations are. There are deck chairs...shuffleboard...and most importantly: A total lack of people...it's absolutely quiet, and you are at eye level with the water, which is intoxicating when you are at sea. We bring a couple of rum based drinks with us, a trashy paperback novel or two, park ourselves in one of the chairs, and literally wile away the day in utter peace and quiet, and get caught up on all the things we miss during the normal hectic work day.

Michael & Silke

Archived