Cruise Addiction ?

rob6465

The ship is nothing without the crew. Carnival has a penchant for putting together some perfectly wonderful staffs. I'm sure you'll find the same.

Watch for the magic. It hides everywhere... it hides behind smiles, it hides behind the comically wonderful accents of the crew, it lies on the surface of the sea... Watch for the magic...

You MUST report back on your sailing! I believe that's the 11th Commandment... or some such thing...

;)

Oh I get the magic! My next cruise is coming up very quick and when I think about it I get very sentimental, it is the magic that makes it awsome! I enjoy the sea so ~ it takes me to such a peaceful place.....

Having the wonderful crew to treat me like royalty only adds to the experience....ok, I have to stop now I'm getting butterflies..:p

OK, it started with one cruise every three years, then one every year and now it is two a year (see my signature)!!! My eye is always peeled for a bargain - cruising is the best value for money you can get. Now if only we could get better deals on airfare it might be three a year!

The ship is nothing without the crew. Carnival has a penchant for putting together some perfectly wonderful staffs. I'm sure you'll find the same.

Watch for the magic. It hides everywhere... it hides behind smiles, it hides behind the comically wonderful accents of the crew, it lies on the surface of the sea... Watch for the magic...

You MUST report back on your sailing! I believe that's the 11th Commandment... or some such thing...

;)

Yes, the magic. My first Carnival cruise was on the Imagination and talk about a WONDERFUL crew.

One night at dinner when I was so stuffed I couldn't even think about dessert the wait staff kept asking if I was sure no dessert and I kept saying, "No. No. Nothing more." When coffee and desserts were brought to the table for everyone else there was a special plate for me. I was hesitant to remove the cover and when I did... written in chocolate with a berry at the end was the word 'Nothing'. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me and didn't have enough of a brain to go back to my cabin and get it. Now that was a truely wonderful, special and magical cruise moment that I will always treasure. :)

Every day on a cruise ship, a good day. :cool:

Yes, the magic. My first Carnival cruise was on the Imagination and talk about a WONDERFUL crew.

One night at dinner when I was so stuffed I couldn't even think about dessert the wait staff kept asking if I was sure no dessert and I kept saying, "No. No. Nothing more." When coffee and desserts were brought to the table for everyone else there was a special plate for me. I was hesitant to remove the cover and when I did... written in chocolate with a berry at the end was the word 'Nothing'. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me and didn't have enough of a brain to go back to my cabin and get it. Now that was a truely wonderful, special and magical cruise moment that I will always treasure. :)

Every day on a cruise ship, a good day. :cool:

How very cool!!!

Ya' know, folks that think that Carnival has lost it's focus or has shabby customer service must never read threads like this one.

Thanks for the great story!

yes it is an addiction, but what an addiction:)

I was on the now defunked SS Norway in 93, and this past sept. on royal carribeans, Adventure of the Sea's.

It was DH first cruise, I have to say I have never seen him so relaxed, and we will be sailing on the legend next september with friends we met here on CC.

So I would say this is an addiction worth its weight in relaxation and fun, because you only live once,you work hard all year and you deserve to enjoy yourself and the friends and sun and fun even though its only for a week.

just think you come back home and start planning the next one:rolleyes:

Happy sailing to all

Archived