3-D cinema

Yarco

Hello again

I understand that Ventura has a 3-D cinema on board or should i say will have, so i was wondering what sort of films will been shown? will they be special interest ones :confused: or will the normal hollywood general release films also be shown.

As not many 3-D films seem to be made today i was hoping that regular movies will be on offer as wearing multi-coloured glasses:eek: to view a film is not the way to go.:rolleyes:

Yarco :D

Hello again

I understand that Ventura has a 3-D cinema on board or should i say will have, so i was wondering what sort of films will been shown? will they be special interest ones :confused: or will the normal hollywood general release films also be shown.

As not many 3-D films seem to be made today i was hoping that regular movies will be on offer as wearing multi-coloured glasses:eek: to view a film is not the way to go.:rolleyes:

Yarco

Do you not mean the video wall:- An innovative 20 metre floor-to-ceiling video wall will display dramatic cityscapes, so you might gaze 'out' upon Paris, New York or Sydney as you sip your favourite apéritif. Which is being filmed at the moment and you can follow the process at :-

http://www.virtualventura.co.uk/blog.html

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

Do you not mean the video wall

I don't think he does. The Arena Theatre will also be used as a 3D Cinema. But your guess is as good as mine as to what films will be shown. It will probably also show normal movies, but I don't know for certain. I guess we'll all have to wai until next April to find out!

I for one can't wait to sail on Ventura next October.

Eddie

I don't think he does. The Arena Theatre will also be used as a 3D Cinema. But your guess is as good as mine as to what films will be shown. It will probably also show normal movies, but I don't know for certain. I guess we'll all have to wai until next April to find out!

Eddie

Eddie

Thanks for all the replys i know about the 20ft video wall that'll be great, :) i was refering to a 3-D cinema but like what has been said i'll guess i'll have to wait like everyone else.

Yarco :D

Archived