Carnival Question

bnt

Just kidding! I have a question. Going on a cruise in 31 days and haven't filled out my docs with Carnival. Been busy. Is there a cut off date for this?

Well, as a mom who has heard every excuse in the BOOK over the years, I feel obligated to say the following, "If you have time to post on CruiseCritic, then you have time to fill out your cruise docs!" :D :p ;) Just kidding, of course, and I don't know the cutoff date, but hurry and fill out those docs!!:D

Funpass should be completed at least 72-96 hours before embarkation

That sounds about right. I remember reading this on the Carnival site because I didn't want to fill out my husbands until we were sure he was going to be able to go. I filled out mine a long time ago. He didn't know until recently if he was going to be able to get off of work. I finally did his a couple of days ago.

Just kidding! I have a question. Going on a cruise in 31 days and haven't filled out my docs with Carnival. Been busy. Is there a cut off date for this?

For my last cruise I filled out the form on line and had a fun pass, but the line was much longer for those with the pass than those who didn't have one. I might just not bother to fill it out for my next cruise in Feb

You don't need to physically have the FunPass with you at check-in. They always says "we don't need those" even when I have them. They do need to have the information filled in beforehand which is what is on the FunPass. It is in their computer database and the line is kept moving as they don't have to input the information while you are standing there.

Archived