Separate serving area for kids on Norwegian Gem?

tripman

It is called Kid's Cafe, a separate part of Garden Cafe. They had the same on the Dawn. Kid friendly selection of food (ie: on the Dawn I saw mac&cheese, chicken nuggets, etc at lunch) And kid size tables & chairs

It is true as the poster described above. In the morning, the seats were taken people that could not find a table inside and did not want to sit outside at the pool or Great Outdoors. IT was kind of funny seeing people trying to sit at these short tables.

It is true as the poster described above. In the morning, the seats were taken people that could not find a table inside and did not want to sit outside at the pool or Great Outdoors. IT was kind of funny seeing people trying to sit at these short tables.

I thought the same thing on the Dawn, it brought me back to my days as a youngin when we would have parents night at school watching my and other classmates parents trying to sit down at the little desks. Was pretty funny....:p

Archived