Urgent - Sapphire Princess B630

tonghua

Need to decide fast. Pls help.

We are planning for the South bound Alaska cruise sailing 7 Jun 2008 from Whittier. We have been offered cabin B630 on Baja deck.

Is this a good cabin? Quiet? Good view? Easy to get around to dining rooms, shows and elevators?

Sine you were not getting any answers to your urgent question,I looked it up on the deck plans and it seems to be a connecting cabin. There will be a door that can be opened, or locked if you don't have a friend or family member next door, between it and the cabin on your side. The one thing is that depending on who is next door to you, it can make the cabin a little more noisey then a regular non-connecting cabin. I am surprised they offered this to you if there are just the two of you, as connecting cabins are so hard to come by on princess.

It is nice and close to the elevatiors, which will make it easy to get around. Not sure about dining though, someone else will have to answer that as I have not sailed on the Sapphire yet.

Sine you were not getting any answers to your urgent question,I looked it up on the deck plans and it seems to be a connecting cabin. There will be a door that can be opened, or locked if you don't have a friend or family member next door, between it and the cabin on your side. The one thing is that depending on who is next door to you, it can make the cabin a little more noisey then a regular non-connecting cabin. I am surprised they offered this to you if there are just the two of you, as connecting cabins are so hard to come by on princess.

It is nice and close to the elevatiors, which will make it easy to get around. Not sure about dining though, someone else will have to answer that as I have not sailed on the Sapphire yet.

Thank you for the info. Does it mean this cabin interconnecting door is NOT sound proof as the normal inter cabin partition?

Also it is a cabin that can accommodate 3 and 4 persons, what are the additional features of the room as compared to a standard double cabin?

Could others who have stayed in such Princess cabins please comment?

Thank you for the info. Does it mean this cabin interconnecting door is NOT sound proof as the normal inter cabin partition?

Also it is a cabin that can accommodate 3 and 4 persons, what are the additional features of the room as compared to a standard double cabin?

Also it is a cabin that can accommodate 3 and 4 persons, what are the additional features of the cabin as compared to a standard double cabin?

Also it is a cabin that can accommodate 3 and 4 persons, what are the additional features of the cabin as compared to a standard double cabin?

As Toto has explained already, cabins with connecting door are not as sound proofed...same issue as with hotel rooms.

.....additional features is that there are two more beds....bunks that come out of the wall.

Archived