Seabourn Legend Summer 08

eric the doc

I’m thinking about booking the Seabourn Legend with my wife for 3 weeks in the summer.

We’ve been sailing on Regent for the past few years, enjoy the ships and entertainment, though miss the Seabourn service which is a much higher quality. Unfortunately their entertainment is not up to the same quality as their competitors, does anyone know if Seabourn still has the same shows every week on the 7 day voyages?

Eric.

:)

Nice to see a "Zuiderbuur" (somebody who lives in the country south of mine) posting!

Well, I don't know about 3 weeks, but they try to vary the entertainment at least for the second week. I've been on many two weeks Med/Greece/Turkey cruises and that is what I experienced.

Welcome to the Seabourn Board, there are not too many Europeans (apart from English) posting here!

Marja

Don't forget that the Legend has been changing their entertainment routines, with a new musical options, and more movies under the stars as well as guest performers. Certainly during my 2 weeks.in August, nothing was repeated. I think it remains to be seen how it will all end up, but it seems Seabourn is addressing your very issue.

Nice to see a "Zuiderbuur" (somebody who lives in the country south of mine) posting!

Well, I don't know about 3 weeks, but they try to vary the entertainment at least for the second week. I've been on many two weeks Med/Greece/Turkey cruises and that is what I experienced.

Welcome to the Seabourn Board, there are not too many Europeans (apart from English) posting here!

Marja

British not English.:p

Well, as far as I know England or the UK IS part of Europe!

And by the way the gentleman I answered to is from Belgium.

That is what I meant: A new poster from a country in Europe where they don't speak English as a main language. Like Germany, France, Denmark etc. You don't see many posters from these countries.

Marja

Archived