Can't find the thread any more

jmaze

There was a thread a while back about what people bought and where they bought it in the Western Carribbean. It was interesting and now that I'm getting close to my cruise I wanted to review the places again but I can't find the thread. Anybody recognize it? If not, can anybody tell me the best places to shop in Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and what are the best deals there? Thanks.:p

Why not search the Ports of Call boards for the individual islands you mentioned? You'll get info there, I'm sure.

There have been some horror stories re impulse buying at some of the ports. So make sure that you are well informed re what you are shopping for. I'm talking jewelry, watches, cameras etc. Any higher priced items. Often you can get a better price in the states when comparing quality on the islands. Just a friendly warning.

There was a thread a while back about what people bought and where they bought it in the Western Carribbean. It was interesting and now that I'm getting close to my cruise I wanted to review the places again but I can't find the thread. Anybody recognize it? If not, can anybody tell me the best places to shop in Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and what are the best deals there? Thanks.:p

I "THINK" your looking for the thread "what gifts do you bring back from Cozumel:. Its under ports/cuzumel/2nd page in:D If Im wrong, just check those threads anyway.

Archived