Re: Golf Just found out

sandestination

:D Hubby happy. Went on Carnival golf, elite site someone was kind enough to get. One the eastern cruise...There is no tour in Nassau since short stay. St Thomas is at Mahogany Run $195.00 includes all and a golf pro. Clubs are Niki and they rent for $35. extra they sent me this reply and this applys to 12/8/Glory but sure is same for other eastern cruises just different pro's name see below.

Please meet your golf professional, Dan Jones, at the Shore Excursion Desk, Deck 3, between 4:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. the evening you board. At that time he will give you the information you need for your tee time(s) as well as where and when to meet for priority debarkation. As this is a shore excursion, payment will be accepted through your Sail and Sign Card.

Once the ship has sailed, all cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Excursions cancelled within 24 hours of port arrival are NON-refundable.

Thank you all for your feedback from other post.

Also, since you will have gone to Nassau before St. Thomas, you will have to go thru Customs.

The cool thing about golfing thru Elite/Carnival is that you are almost always the first off the ship. And this is especially cool in St. Thomas because of the Customs issue. You should meet up with the Golf Pro and they will then take you to the front of the line to go thru Customs.

At least that's what we did in the Valor in St. Thomas. It was awesome.

I have golfed on all but one of my Carnival Cruises, all thru the ship. Never have I taken my own golf clubs and I have enjoyed every single moment. I have traveled with my golf clubs, not sure it's worth it!!! It's nice to let them take care of you!!!

:D Hubby happy. Went on Carnival golf, elite site someone was kind enough to get.

DH has used Carnival elite for his golf cruises, and they are so well planned and give such service !! :)

Your DH will have such a good time. The pro will take care of everything, even to bringing his water.

Pat

Archived