Daily activities on the ship

mhg7274

When we were preparing for a Disney Cruise we could find the "newsletter" of the daily activities online from past cruises. Is it possible to find ones posted for the HAL line? I would be interested to see one for the Westerdam (Caribeban)

I don't have a scanner and I don't recall seeing any posted as they change from ship to ship and itinerary to itinerary. The one someone else posts won't be the one you get.

They do deliver the next days daily schedule to your cabin each evening. BTW welcome to the HAL boards, I see you are fairly new over here. You can get lots of info and help here.

Thanks! I know that the schedule would be different, but often a scruise would have pretty much the same activities for the same itineraries planned. I know that on the disboards people would scan and post the nightly newsletters and it would give us an idea of what was planned. Thanks for the welcome. I've been coming here for a while, but I read more than I post:)

When we were preparing for a Disney Cruise we could find the "newsletter" of the daily activities online from past cruises. Is it possible to find ones posted for the HAL line? I would be interested to see one for the Westerdam (Caribeban)

Cruise Critic member Schplinky posted this link to documents from his Westerdam cruise in late January, 2007. The daily programs begin on page 5. This is an excellent resource, but the info it provides is now some nine months old. Still, it can give you some idea of what to expect on your upcoming cruise.

Please click here for the link.

Thank you to Schplinky (Lee).:)

Karin

I'd be very interested in seeing a set of newsletters from ms Noordam, Caribbean 10 night itinerary.

I've posted a couple of sets of the daily newsletters, from our Royal Caribbean cruises, and they're still getting dozens of hits each week.

Bicker,

these Here's a link from the Noordam's Daily Schedules from 2006.

http://family.webshots.com/album/556600280uKdzdC

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan...it's me...Penny...just happened to see this. Am leaving in 4 days!!! Can't wait to see my Queen again...stop by the forum as I'm going to try to do another blog like last year.

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Originally Posted by Patwell

Hi Jonathan...it's me...Penny...just happened to see this. Am leaving in 4 days!!! Can't wait to see my Queen again...stop by the forum as I'm going to try to do another blog like last year.

Hi Penny nice to hear from you!

Wow, 4 days until a QM2 voyage you must be quivering with glee. I will definitely stop by the Cunard Boards and check out your blog. I miss the QM2 terribly, hoping to take a transatlantic sometime next year.

Originally Posted by bicker

Thanks!

Your welcome.

Jonathan

Archived