Having problems with the C&A site

Hi all. I was wondering if you all can tell me if anyone has had this problem with the C&A site. I called RCI last Friday to get my C&A number. I then went online and tried to set up an online account with my number. However, when I do this, an error message saying "The Crown & Anchor number you entered could not be found in our files. Please check the number and try again." I just tried again before writing this post and I'm still getting the same message.

A friend of mine says I should wait a few more days for the system to update. Should I wait, or should I contact RCI again about this issue?

Thanks!

Hi all. I was wondering if you all can tell me if anyone has had this problem with the C&A site. I called RCI last Friday to get my C&A number. I then went online and tried to set up an online account with my number. However, when I do this, an error message saying "The Crown & Anchor number you entered could not be found in our files. Please check the number and try again." I just tried again before writing this post and I'm still getting the same message.

A friend of mine says I should wait a few more days for the system to update. Should I wait, or should I contact RCI again about this issue?

Thanks!

Could it be possible that you did not enter the correct #? Even one wrong digit would make it impossible to register online.

I say call C&A again to confirm that you do in fact have the correct #

Wait, it takes a few days to a week for everything to update and for them to recognize it.

Okay, thanks, this is the answer I was looking for. I was also looking at some older threads and it looks like the C&A stuff can be slow to update. I'll wait another week or so to see what happens.

Archived