Roll Call..02-09-08 Windstar..St. Thomas

2166RET

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.....We are two women in our late 50's from the Phoenix area, and we will be on your sailing. My friend, Barby, has taken two previous Windstar cruises, to Turkey/Greece and to the Mediterranean from Lisbon to Barcelona. This will be my first Windstar experience, and I am very excited about it. My love is snorkeling, so I will be taking mostly snorkeling excursions at each destination. Barby loves good food and shopping, so that's what she'll be doing.

I look forward to meeting you.

This will be my wife's and I first time on a Windstar cruise and really looking forward to it...what a coincidence, we live in Goodyear just west of Phoenix....what a small world..looking forward to meeting you also....the name is Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are looking forward to a relaxing time on the Windstar leaving St. Thomas on February 9th. Will be in St. John's the week before. This is our first time on Windstar. My husband and I live in Cincinnnati, Ohio. Right now there is snow on the ground, and the temperatures are very low. Can't wait to get out of here and head south. See you all in February.

Archived