Four Points By Sheraton NO Airport

waterbound

Drats!!! I did hotwire tonight and had hoped to get a different hotel, but ended up getting Four Points By Sheraton NO Airport.. What can you tell me about it? How close to the port? Any good things to say about it... It looks like I got it for 1/2 the normal price, so I should be happy.. But had my hopes up to get something else.. But I know thats how it is with these.. Is the pool inside/outside?

Sorry, don't know about the pool. Passed there the other day, hotel is between a main highway and I-10. I would try to request on room on the highway side. It would be better than the I-10 side. It is about 5 minutes or less from the airport. Not much around there to walk to. A few good places to eat, but be careful crossing the highway. It is really busy.

Just wondering, did you try the Hampton Inn in River Ridge/Harahan? They usualy have good prices.

Good luck

Cathy

Thanks for the info. I guess we will just have to make the best of it.. Its only one night anyway, so we'll make it thru.. I actually went thru hotwire.. I put in the districts I was looking for, obviously hoping for a different hotel. They only give you a price and a rating for the hotel and then you accept it.. Once you accept it they charge your cc and then tell you the name of the hotel.. I've used them 3 times so far and never disappointed.. Twice we have gotten a room that is normally around $200 per night for $55.. I was hoping for a specific hotel, but didnt get it, so thats fine. Since this was what we got I was just wondering about it.. The Sheraton name is not too shabby, so Im sure its fine

Archived