ordering liquor thru Bon Voyage

Fairsky

Does anyone know if you can get Sweet Vermouth thru the Bon Voyage Department...I called yesterday and could get whiskey but the person I talked to had no idea about vermouth..she said just take it with me..or get thru the ship's store...apparently they don't know about the no booze policy...also is it considered a wine since you can buy it where they sell beer and wine...

Thanks

You can order the vodka thru Bon Voyage Dept but what I did in January was get a spritzer and pur the vermouth in that and then just make your martini in your cabin. If you are like me - I like my martini's very dry so this worked out perfect. Plenty of Vermouth for the week. They never said anythign to me for bringing it on.

No all liquor is ordered thru the Bon Voyage Dept and it will be in each cabin prior to sailing and they wrap it up nicely and evn leave a little card. So you could say something cute on the cards for each cabin. if you have a fax they will fax you he complete list.

Have a great cruise

No all liquor is ordered thru the Bon Voyage Dept and it will be in each cabin prior to sailing and they wrap it up nicely and evn leave a little card. So you could say something cute on the cards for each cabin. if you have a fax they will fax you he complete list.

Have a great cruise

You can call the Bon Voyage Dept. at 1-800-522-7648 to order liquor. You must do it at least 1 week prior to departure. Be prepared to pay a hefty premium, tho. I asked for the price of a bottle thru this service, and it was more than double what I pay in my local liquor store. Probably more than triple what it would be in the store on board.

If you purchase liquor on board you can not have it delivered until the last night of the cruise - so that is defeating the purpose.

A bottle of good vodka is about 40.00 Grey Goose is 60.00. You can also order tonic water as well :) I think its worth it and I have used this service for years. I am putting a bottle of Rum and Kaluha in my sister and moms cabins on our upcoming cruise in January; its just a nice touch :)

Kaluha and the vodka are both 40.00 - I know what you'll be having.

You can also call room service and have them deliver milk - thats what my mother likes to do :)

LOL-you're forgetting the Bailey's. :)

We have them deliver chocolate milk. Yum!

Archived