Dawn Princess Spa Services

Wildcatllamas

I was wondering if anyone can provide any suggestions on the Spa services on the Dawn. I have been thinking along the lines of the Aromaspa Ocean Wrap, the Ginger Lime Scrub or a facial. If anyone has done any of these sure would be interested in hearing about them.

I had the facial done on the October 21 Dawn sailing. An African lady named Anna did it - thoroughly enjoyed it. Lasted about 50-60 minutes and I had it booked at 9AM on Saturday before we disembarked on Sunday. She got done and gave me a list of products to choose from to buy. I told her I'd get back with her after I studied the list. Products were very expensive, and I would have enjoyed the facial MORE had she not pressured me into buying something. I did not buy but did enjoy the facial. Anna was good and most pleasant.

Thanks Dovon. I deal with pushy sales folks at work and have rebuff down pat.:D Of course my sister on the cruise we did in January wondered why her final bill was over $1000 while she was packing all this "stuff" she bought at the spa.

wild, if you go into the facial knowing you do not want to buy any products, say nothing until it's over. when the gal brings out the list of available products, just say NO up front - those giving facials seem pretty used to it. Some people go in and say I'm here for a facial and to relax and then I'll be on my merry way....will check back if I need any products!

Archived