Roll Call Legend Mar 9 - Mar 23 08

stuschick

Hi All,

I had to start this thread as I am soooo excited !!! just received in the post documents with regard to the shore excursions and it has finally sunk in that we are going (hate to wish the days away but roll on 2008)....If I had the choice now I would have already started packing !

One very happy 1st time cruiser ............

PS Cannot book anything on Seabourn website it has been like this for over a month....

Hi All,

I had to start this thread as I am soooo excited !!! just received in the post documents with regard to the shore excursions and it has finally sunk in that we are going (hate to wish the days away but roll on 2008)....If I had the choice now I would have already started packing !

One very happy 1st time cruiser ............

PS Cannot book anything on Seabourn website it has been like this for over a month....

We are on the Legend the 11 day cruise before yours--if you drink Johnny Walker Black or Crown Royal you may have a problem! The fact you are new-- we will make sure they order more! You are in for a treat--one of the highlights of the trip will be your beach Bar B Q. If you haven't sailed the Caribbean, you are going to love your Island stops--fun just to wander around the ports you visit! Have fun!!! Don

:D Don,

Don't worry you don't need to order extra, I think I will just about manage the Champagne !!!

"Johnny Walker Black or Crown Royal "

My bedtime reading tonight will be the excursions !!!

Sooo looking forward to it ....

Archived