edoc boarding pass .vs. fun pass ???

bfkkbc

Hey everyone have a quick question. Was going over my edocs online today and noticed I have 2 new pages listed as "Boarding Pass" It is requiring that I fill in the same info that is on the fun pass which I have already completed. Do the "Boarding Passes" need to be filled out as well??? Thanks;)

Must not be 100% complete on the Funpass. It is in place of the boarding documents. My edocs I don't have those pages as it says the Funpass has been completed on both. I'd check to make sure you have it all in for the Funpass pages.

My fun pass is complete and printed and until 2 days ago the edocs indicated this. Now, the boarding pass pages have been added.

I am sailing Dec. 2nd. Maybe they sent the paper docs to my TA and these pages were added to use if something changes before we go.

Anyway, I will fill them and bring them along just in case.

I found out yesterday that you need to fill funpass out first. If you do it after you print your edocs then this will happen..So you have to fill funpass out go out of the system go back in & print your edocs. Do not forget to print extra luggage tags also ..The one that they give you is not usually enough..One more thing remember the tape or stabler so before you go to the doc you can attach your tag....

Yeah, something is going on with their site. The same thing has happened to me. I completed the fun pass, edocs said so, now edocs has changed, almost as if fun pass hasn't been completed. But the site does show my funpass has been completed.

Weird. I am not going to worry about it. I know I completed the fun pass. You have to bring all of your documents either way. If I have to fill it out again, I will do so with the check in person. :cool:

My fun pass is complete!! Only three weeks to go . . . I am worthless right now. I can't think about anything but this cruise! :)

DH & I only have 9 days to go! :D Actually we are leaving home in 7 days as we are driving to MIA. Getting down to the wire and I still trying to deceide what to pack! :eek:

Luv's Crusin'

DH & I only have 9 days to go! :D Actually we are leaving home in 7 days as we are driving to MIA. Getting down to the wire and I still trying to deceide what to pack! :eek:

Luv's Crusin'

17 days to go and driving everyone nuts around here!!! They just don't get it!!:p I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Yeah,

had same problem with it. Went back to areas that said they were not complete, completed them again, going through each page and now the boarding documents are gone. Problem with the website as this was second time doing it.

Yeah,

had same problem with it. Went back to areas that said they were not complete, completed them again, going through each page and now the boarding documents are gone. Problem with the website as this was second time doing it.

I had same problem On the page that says reveiw e=docs said complete but when I clicked on funpass it showed complete at the end but part 1 and 2 showed incomplete. I clicked on where it said edit info and it was all filled out so go figure.. I paid and printed everything out in Sept. But when I was reading my edocs it did say to fill out and bring boarding pass and fun pass and copy of sail and sign for me and guest. So I am bringing all 3 to be on the safe side..Oh also it said transfer doc page so I did that too.. Only because you have NO confirmation on transfers showing paid and that does so the way things have been getting screwed up latley NOT taking any chances.

Lynda

Seems they are having some problems on the site today. I received my documents in the mail and my funpass in there does state complete. I also ran into the first two areas showing incomplete today and the final one complete. I also couldn't access my edocs to print more tags if I wanted to. I still have 32 days left so I have plenty of time if I need more tags.

I had same problem On the page that says reveiw e=docs said complete but when I clicked on funpass it showed complete at the end but part 1 and 2 showed incomplete. I clicked on where it said edit info and it was all filled out so go figure.. I paid and printed everything out in Sept. But when I was reading my edocs it did say to fill out and bring boarding pass and fun pass and copy of sail and sign for me and guest. So I am bringing all 3 to be on the safe side..Oh also it said transfer doc page so I did that too.. Only because you have NO confirmation on transfers showing paid and that does so the way things have been getting screwed up latley NOT taking any chances.

Lynda

Thank you, Lynda, for posting that the "edit info" is still filled out...I'm away from home during the week, so don't have access to passport #s, flight info, etc. Mine showed the same as yours, incomplete but complete. Same version of edocs as you. You saved me a little checkmark for my cruise to-do list :)

Archived