Hampton Inn - Plantation question

xan51090

I was reading over the reviews for this hotel and noticed that one of the reviews refers to free cocktails being served between 5 and 7 in the evening. Does anyone know if this is true? I know the Embassy Suites on 17th does but I haven't seen anything about Hampton Inn before.

I was reading over the reviews for this hotel and noticed that one of the reviews refers to free cocktails being served between 5 and 7 in the evening. Does anyone know if this is true? I know the Embassy Suites on 17th does but I haven't seen anything about Hampton Inn before.

I stay at many Hamton Inns for work travel, and generally each property Manager will pick ONE night M-F to have a welcome reception with snacks, desserts, coffee, sodas, and maybe even beer for the guests.

It is generally unannounced until that day, so if you happen to catch it you are lucky. Otherwise, it's free breakfast and cookies and coffee (and in some properties popcorn!) at night.

I have stayed at the Plantation property in the past and highly recommend it for quality, cleanliness, quiet, services, and location!

HAVE FUN!

P.S. If you really need a drink, there are plenty of restaurants and bars within a safe, short walk of the hotel!!!

:)

Archived