Laundry Prices on Zuiderdam

oceantraveler

We are thinking about packing for our cruise next week and notice that the Zuiderdam doesn' thave public laundry URGH!!! We always do a load or two through our trip...since the office is closed today and no one there can answer me, does anyone know the estimate or cost they paid in the past for a bag of laundry while on board?

Thanks and input would be greatly appreciated!

We paid $70 for unlimited laundry for our 12 day cruise on the Veendam. The laundry came back the next day and was folded and shirts on hangers, etc. Believe it was $12 per laundry bag for the other option. The fees usually vary based on the number of cruise days. The same prices were available on our Noordam cruise last February.

We were on the Noordam in May and there weren't any laundry facilities. You will get a sheet explaining the laundry and dry cleaning. There is an option to fill a bag as full as you can of laundry and it costs $12.00. This doesn't include dry cleaning. They did a really nice job. :)

I am SHOCKED that a cruise ship would not offer laundry facilities. Oh dear if I had realized that we wouldnt have booked it our next cruise on the Zuiderdam. I guess we never thought to check - we've had laundry facilities on all other ships and never suspected that such a thing was possible.

How can the cruise ship justify not offering laundry facilities? Fortunately ours is a short cruise but I would never, ever take a longer cruise on a ship that did not have a self-serve laundry.

We were also very surprised to hear that flexible dining isn't available on this ship.

Archived