SantaAnna Diving query

Rapunzal

Hi Jane,

Just a quick question before you go! I can't find the information you gave me re diving in Barbados, could I trouble you to let me have it again? Got a lovely reply from the guys in the Grenadines, so that's organised now, just need to organise Barbados.

LOL Anne ;)

Sure thing, the dive shop I have scheduled my dives with this time around is called West Side Scuba www.westsidescuba.com - last year I also dove with:

http://www.divebds.com/comments.php

I have not tried West Side Scuba yet, but chose them because they are closer to the Colony Club, where I will be staying before I get on the ship.

Best wishes,

Jane

Thank you both for your well wishes. After an exhausting day of travel, I am ensconced in the unbelieveable Colony Club. I have never seen anything more beautifully landscaped or luxurious. They had somehow sold out the deluxe poolside rooms, which I had reserved (steps from your patio go down right into one of their lagoon pools!), so they generously upgraded me to a junior suite. No steps into a pool, but a larger, very nicely decorated room with a generous patio, and there is a waterfall in the pool right outside. Dinner was fantastic.

This place is out of this world. Diving tomorrow with West End Anne, I'll let you know the particulars. Rainy and cloudy when I arrived, hope for sun tomorrow!

Jane :)

who finally made it, along with all her luggage....

Hey Paul, so nice to hear from you. I've had a great time diving in Barbados and look forward to seeing the beautiful Pride tomorrow.

Anne, West End Scuba was great. A real professional organization. I dove with them yesterday and today (Friday), two tank dives each day, and they were just great. The diving in Barbados is okay....we didn't see anything particularly interesting, but I just love being in the water and seeing the fish! I think your husband would be happy with this scuba shop. They pick up too. Since the Pride comes back to Barbados on 11/24, I'm planning to dive with them again.

Well, I'll try and post from the Pride when I can. By the way, I can't say enough about the Colony Club .... this place is great.

Jane :)

Hi Jane,

Thanks so much and good to hear from you!! Lucky you enjoying all that sunshine and great Seabourn living. Look forward to hearing from you if you get time on board the lovely Pride! Enjoy yourself which I'm sure will be very, very easy ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.

LOL Anne

Archived