Just rebooked on the Liberty for oct of 08

JPTexan82

I just got off my first cruise, Liberty of the Seas in oct eastern and now I booked the Western for next oct. I had a balcony on this last one now I booked a PR. The question I have is with more stops on the Western how crowded does the ship stay when in port??? because on the eastern there is only 2 real ports and hati, during the days at sea the pool deck is always busy.

I just got off my first cruise, Liberty of the Seas in oct eastern and now I booked the Western for next oct. I had a balcony on this last one now I booked a PR. The question I have is with more stops on the Western how crowded does the ship stay when in port??? because on the eastern there is only 2 real ports and hati, during the days at sea the pool deck is always busy.

We found most people get off in most ports with the exception of Montego Bay, Jamaica. It seemed like more people chose to stay on the ship in MB. The ship still seemed empty. You should have no problem getting a chair at the pool on any port day.

Archived