cappuchino/espresso room service?

wilson9112

If you get a suite you will have a espresso machine right in your cabin :)

OMG! I never knew that! Wow, I'm jeolous now LOL. I only have a balcony. If I remember correctly, I can only order regular coffee for room service. I was hoping someone would say you can get the GOOD STUFF! :eek:

Maybe you will luck out and get the upgrade. My husband is so thrilled with the bulky machine, personally I drink diet coke for breakfast so I could care less, now if they gave me a coke machine I would be thrilled LOL

I won't get an upgrade but maybe an upsell. I'm sure he is delighted ( I would be too)! You learn something new on this site everyday. See, now you would think with all the cruises I went on that I would know that lol:D I guess its either regular coffee for me or I can trot myself down to the dining room;)

I just noticed you are on the sun, no machine in the suites on the sun (or at least not last year) just a regular coffee pot, the big machines are on the new ships so you don't have to worry about missing out LOL

Come to think of it I am pretty sure my husband was charged for cappachino (sp?) in the dining room that it was not free, or maybe he had booze in it too- I don't pay all that much attention but I know he had to sign something.

I just noticed you are on the sun, no machine in the suites on the sun (or at least not last year) just a regular coffee pot, the big machines are on the new ships so you don't have to worry about missing out LOL

Come to think of it I am pretty sure my husband was charged for cappachino (sp?) in the dining room that it was not free, or maybe he had booze in it too- I don't pay all that much attention but I know he had to sign something.

LOL, I feel better (but worse that the ship is so old hehe)! Every NCL cruise I was on the Cappuchino was free in the dining room. He probably had booze it in like you said LOL...My DH just loves it:D

Archived