guess what I got in the mail yesterday a carnival key chain

honeydog714

She didn't even tell us to expect it, we lucked out when we found her. They are really nice- first thing hubby said was "gee wonder how much we could get for them on ebay" Jerk they are NOT being sold......(typical man) LOL

:D I would bid $9.51 if it was on ebay :D

Yup, it's really nice too, not plastic or something like that but looks like sterling silver!:D

My TA sent one to each of us for our upcoming Med. cruise, something fun to look at while we wait.

That because Carnival is about to hit you with a surcharge.

and other memorabilia..even from waaay back..other than the old pix with the

"old life" in them. I have scarves, menus, a dozen glasses, silver tray, purses and even a key chain. A lot of lines no longer in business are the most coveted. Since, I now live 100 miles from port of Mobile, I no longer have to fly from all over with weather issues, and started cruising with CCL(on Holiday)Last summer. I have 2 ships on a stick, and 2 gold medals. Those are just as inportant to me as the ones from the 60's. Look on your new KEY CHAIN, and see if the 9.25 mark is on it..if it is..it is silver. Hooray for you. Here's to Ships Prises..luckycruzer

That because Carnival is about to hit you with a surcharge.

Now that is just not fair, first off the TA called me as soon as she heard about the fuel charge and the key chain had nothing to do with it, the key chain came from her not the carnival corp - she was just being nice........

Archived