Gold / Platinum level cruising

oasis05

And yes, all cruises count...even cruises to nowhere. But only Carnival cruises count for Carnival perks. (Cruises you have sailed on sister cruise lines to not count towards your "10")

And yes, there has been much discussion about the "fairness" of 3 or 4 day cruises counting as much as 7 day cruises...but that is the way it is. Some cruise lines do use the "days at sea" method, as opposed to the number of cruises..but Carnival is not one of them.

Happy Cruising!!!

once u sail with carnival u do get past passenger rates for the other sister lines

Absolutely!! yeah!! However, you do not get the :loyalty: perks that are being discussed. (vip check in, etc) Those are not reciprocated between sister cruise lines.

Little off the subject, but can anyone tell me how long the free laundry service for platinum takes? Want to see if it's worth using.

Laundry was picked up in the morning and was back after dinner the same day for hte most part. I believe once it was the following morning.

We use the service every other day. This was our experience , others may have a different one.

We need a card for 25 cruises. Every year more and more hit 10. 25 cruises, now thats worth a new card color and more perks

Yes they do!! That is why we keep "mentioning it" on every comment card we can get our hands on!!! (join the campaign) :D

Little off the subject, but can anyone tell me how long the free laundry service for platinum takes? Want to see if it's worth using.

We use it twice on 7 day cruises and once on 5 day cruises.

'We do tip, but that is not required.

They do..Its called Platinum Milestone....You get an on board credit of 25% of your cruise fare...on your 100th cruise you get a free cruise..

Yes...

25th cruise 25%

50th cruise 50%

75th cruise 75%

100th cruise free

If you have already passed your 25th cruise, you are sent a letter that has a redemption code that can be applied to any future cruise you select.

They do..Its called Platinum Milestone....You get an on board credit of 25% of your cruise fare...on your 100th cruise you get a free cruise..

I would like to see a different color card. for 25 and over. I heard that there is a Lady who has over 100 on Carnival. Now she needs another color card

Archived