Auckland to/from Sydney - Princess Patters?

AlaskaGolden

I've searched high and low on Cruise Critic and other web sites, but can't seem to find any Princess Patters for this route.

Does anyone have these? If so, PLEASE share! It was extremely helpful in planning our Alaska trip this past June to have the Patters from the year or two before our trip.

Thank you!

seeing as no one has replied thought i would post.

I have the patters from the sapphire auckland to sydney from april 2007

they are not scanned but if there is any info i can help you with please let me know and i will look it up for you.

Maybe i can get son to do a couple if there was something in particular you required.

You will love this cruise

this is crazy because I responded to this question!

Try cruiseclues.com and see if they have these posted or a link for them.

Did you check on the Princess board? Or going to one of the just finished roll calls to see if someone could help you out (like one that just returned?) Lots of folks put up the Patters as part of their vacation blogs.

Charlie

Charlie & Karon - Thank you for your responses!

Yes, I have searched other sites, and even the entire web for these - no one has posted them based on my research -- I really did search high and low.

Now, the reason I need them is to help plan each day of the trip. Found this extremely useful for Alaska knowing what was happening each day on the ship well before we left. This will only be our second Princess cruise, and again, we'd prefer not to miss anything exciting!

Considering the long days in port, even just having the Patters for the Sea Days would be helpful. I doubt much is going on on the days the ship is in port since there's so little time before we dock and after we leave each day.

I'll keep looking, and ask on the other suggested boards.

Thank you again,

Archived