Best Key Lime Pie **close to Mallory Square** ??

karen_g

Hi. I will be in Key West in January with my Mom who is 75 years old. Our ship does not get in until 3 pm, so we will probably be taking the 1-hour trolley/tram tour that *does not* let you off/on throughout the tour. The tour ends at Mallory Square and we will *of course* be wanting to sample some delicious Key Lime Pie (with whipped cream, not meringue, if possible)! Mom is spry-enough for her age, but probably cannot walk just vast distances in search of the perfect Key Lime Pie. Therefore, I would like tips on the best Key Lime Pie experience that can be had within, say, a few blocks of Mallory Square. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

Karen

Every place in town says that their key lime pie is the best, but right across the street from where you will get off the train is the Rooftop. It's close, its good and the view is nice. My personal favorite is the Blonde Giraffe pie shop but its on Truman and quite a way from Mallory. Just remember that key lime pie is yellow, not green!

Archived