Carnival Legend/satchmo's Lounge Pics

Hello Engagedatsea

Satchmo's Lounge Is About The Brightest Of Lounges. Very Roomy. (i Have Requested This Lounge For My Ceremony. However, I Won't Know Until Two Weeks Before The Cruise.) There Is A Nice Size Stage Area. If You Want You Can Add Flowers To The Table. I Would Do That Only If Your Wedding And Reception Is Going To Be Held In The Same Place. (my Reception Is Going To Be In The Club Because I Paid For A Dj.) The Lounge Is Find For Your Size Wedding. You Don't Have To Use The Entire Lounge. Keep Everybody In The Front Area. At The Time Of The Tour The Lounge Was Set Up For A Seminar. So The Stage Looked Kind Of Cluttered. I Was Told By My Tour Guide That They Do A Beautiful Job Decorating The Ceremonial Area.

HERE IS A PIECE OF ADVICE, THE SHIP OVERALL IS VERY DARK.(BROWN AND TANS) TO KEEP YOUR WEDDING PICS FROM LOOKING DARK, WEAR LIGHT ATTIRE. ANOTHER WORDS, MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO WEAR A BLACK SUIT AND MY WEDDING PARTY WAS GOING TO WEAR DARK COLORS BUT KNOW AFTER SEEING HOW DARK THE SHIP IS AND SINCE MY CEREMONY IS NOT UNTIL 9/2/2005 I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR CHANGES, MY HUSBAND AND SON IS NOW GOING TO WEAR AN IVORY SUIT AND MY DAUGHTERS WILL WEAR SOMETHING IN THE PINK FAMILY.;)

I Hope The Pics Are Helpful. If You Have Any Questions, Ask Away.

Smileforsonya

IMG_6945.jpg.5865d27131239519b1b2e917d1159719.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg.fc6f3d9c1f89700144b39b06886b8fa3.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg.c6e7ba968401ec6b0d160a56981477ed.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg.0bd979cc7d0d0bd116e524f3e02fdd72.jpg

Archived