Snuba Dive, PERFECT>> pls. READ.

TonyOakley2000

Snuba, Snuba, Snuba! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Highly Recomended !!!!!!!!!! www.SnubaCozumel.com

Now I know what SNUBA means! I must say that my partner Jose and I had the most wonderful day out with my friend Siobhan. She went SCUBA diving while we went SNUBA diving! What a BLAST. Siobhan got hooked on snuba and scuba through this company in Cozumel and would not shut up about it. Sooooooooo, we gave it a try and loved it. The local instructors on the boat were really great and very patient with Jose, he’s what I call a “nervous nelly”. He needed a bit of “hand holding”. Anyway, we were able to go 20 feet deep and explore, as the song says, “A Whole New World”!!!!! So now we’re hooked. We also had a great experience with Dolphins! Not only did they swim directly in front of the boat but about 20 of them came swimming right by us while we were “down under”! WOW! They were huge! Very Exciting and we’ll see you guys again very soon. Oh, by the way, the cocktails were flowing and the snacks never stopped!

"Service with a Smile".....I was a cruise director for 10 years on some of the greatest ships in the world and I must say that this crew was very personable and very attentive to us and gave a 5 Star service on a day out Snuba Diving.

Please feel free to use me as a reference to anyone that has any fears or reservations as to your excellent service, crew and diving experience!

We’ll see you next time!!

Many Thanks,

Tony Oakley email: tonyoakley2000@hotmail.com

Tel: 917-449-4646

2073 Frederick Douglas Blvd., #4

New York, NY 10026

Archived