Meet & Mingle?

Hopes4

Royal Carribbean and Celebrity are the only lines that organize an "Official" meet and mingle with their cruise staff and sometimes snacks...

Check the roll call for your cruise and see if anyone wants to meet up - usually right after sailaway or the life boat drill is a good time.

Royal Carribbean and Celebrity are the only lines that organize an "Official" meet and mingle with their cruise staff and sometimes snacks...

I have attended two "unoffical" parties on NCL where we mingled with staff and had snacks, coffee, tea and juice. I'm not sure what the difference is but they were both well organized. I also attended an "unoffical" one on NCL that took place outside at the rear bar. On these boards in our roll-call someone suggested that those who wanted to meet up right away, go to the bar for sailaway wearing a lei. I felt funny walking towards this area with flowers around my neck, but when I got there there were at least 10 other people already there and at least 15 more arrived latter. It was a blast!

Archived