Wind Surf Pigeon Island - any suggestions

Joanandjoe

We haven't been able to find out much regarding Pigeon Island, St. Lucia. Has anyone been there? If so, what is there to do if one chooses not to take the ship's shore excursions? We might be interested in a general tour of St. Lucia, but that isn't one of the choices.

We haven't been able to find out much regarding Pigeon Island, St. Lucia. Has anyone been there? If so, what is there to do if one chooses not to take the ship's shore excursions? We might be interested in a general tour of St. Lucia, but that isn't one of the choices.

I would recommend the horse back riding excursion. I know it's an excursion but it was fun! Just add in the cost of washing your clothes after the trip.. especially if you wear jeans! You ride in the water.

I would recommend the horse back riding excursion. I know it's an excursion but it was fun! Just add in the cost of washing your clothes after the trip.. especially if you wear jeans! You ride in the water.

That sounds like fun. Unfortunately, it's not offered on this sailing. Thanks anyway.

Where did you come upon a listing of shore excursions? We are taking Windsurf March 23rd from Barbados and would like to know in advance which excursions are available.

Was iN St. Lucia about 9/10 years back. It's a beautiful island, looks much like Hawaii. The best beaches are at Rodney Bay. I believe Pigeon Island is a peninsula that sticks out from the Rodney Bay area is a national park and houses and old Engfish Fort. The capital was not a very safe looking place, shortly after we were there, a Catholic priest and 2 nuns were murdered in a church during Mass. Rodney Bay is pretty safe, there are numnerous shops, hotels and restaurants. Please advise on excursion listing.

There's a portion of the Windstar web site called "book shore excursions". That lists excursions in two PDF documents, for diving and for non-dive excusrions. It also allows you to log in with your booking number and last name, so that you can do actual booking of the excursions. It may be too early for your cruise's excursions to be booked.

Hi

I think my husband and I will be on your cruise 12/2.

Pigeon Island is on the Northern tip of the island. It is a national park area with lots of island history.

The island of St. Lucia is beautiful. We spent a week there last April. We know of a really good tour guide and he has his own company there. We spent a day with him. email us for the info if you are interested francmetzg@aol.com

dena

Archived