What is your all time favorite Port of Call????

mems

I got an e-mail today from my cousin who is on Brilliance. She was looking forward to their visit to Santorini. It brought back such fond memories of that part of the world. I was trying to decide which of our stops was my favorite.

Soooo as I wonder I'll ask you.

What was your all time favorite Port of Call and why???????

I would have to say Juneau, Alaska because we had such an awesome time on the Helicopter tour out to the Glacier to do Ice Trekking. The weather was perfect (80 degrees) and everyone was wonderful. Not to mention the landscape was beautiful. We can't wait to go back next August with the CC Group Cruise on the Serenade.

If we are talking a little further south then I would have to say Puerto Vallarta, we have always loved going there and being surronded by the jungle. We do land vacations there south of town and it's hard to go there on a ship for one day, it's just not enough for us.

We are trying the W. Caribbean this Christmas so my opinions could change, but definitely Alaska!!

Misty

Wow, maybe we should re-think Alaska. We've always put Alaska on the bottom of our list of places to see. I think it's a climate thing. Here in Michigan when we start looking forward to some warm temps and sunny skies after the bitter cold and snow the last thing we want to do is head further north.

I have to vote for Ochos Rios, Jamiaca.

We loved the climbing the falls. We also took a taxi all over the island. We saw parts of the island that most cruises would never venture out to see. We met a lot of really nice locals. It is such a beautiful island.

St Kitts has my vote because we did not expect alot- but found the island to be one of our favorites because of the people & beauty of their island.

I can't wait till I have the chance to go back again !!!

Archived