Urgent Carnival Doc's Passport What?

sandestination

FILLING INFO ON CARNIVAL WEBSITE CRUISE E-DOC'S I ORIGINALLY PUT BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT HAVE SINCE RECEIVED PASSPORT /PROOF OF NATURALIZATION ???

WHERE IT ASK FOR PASSPORT NUMBER IS THAT THE SHORT NUMBER ON TOP RIGT OF PASSPORT OR THE LONG ONE AT THE BOTTOM??

ALSO CITY OF ISSUANCE/AUTHORITY IS THAT WHERE I APPLIED WHICH IS MEMPHIS ...OR WOULD IT BE WHERE I WAS BORN CHICAGO ...PASSPORT DOESN'T HAVE A CITY LISTED JUST STATE WHERE I WAS BORN. DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY ARE ISSUED FROM BIRTH CITY...HOW ARE THEY GOING TO KNOW IF NOT ANYWHERE ON PASSPORT???

NEVER FILLED ANYTHING LIKE THIS OUT:eek:

THANKS

LYNDA

FILLING INFO ON CARNIVAL WEBSITE CRUISE E-DOC'S I ORIGINALLY PUT BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT HAVE SINCE RECEIVED PASSPORT /PROOF OF NATURALIZATION ???

WHERE IT ASK FOR PASSPORT NUMBER IS THAT THE SHORT NUMBER ON TOP RIGT OF PASSPORT OR THE LONG ONE AT THE BOTTOM??

ALSO CITY OF ISSUANCE/AUTHORITY IS THAT WHERE I APPLIED WHICH IS MEMPHIS ...OR WOULD IT BE WHERE I WAS BORN CHICAGO ...PASSPORT DOESN'T HAVE A CITY LISTED JUST STATE WHERE I WAS BORN. DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY ARE ISSUED FROM BIRTH CITY...HOW ARE THEY GOING TO KNOW IF NOT ANYWHERE ON PASSPORT???

NEVER FILLED ANYTHING LIKE THIS OUT:eek:

THANKS

LYNDA

Hi Lynda,

Use the passport number on the upper right side of the Passport.

For issuances, write United States Dept of State.

Fred

Hi Lynda,

Use the passport number on the upper right side of the Passport.

For issuances, write United States Dept of State.

Fred

THANK YOU...Just finished...Before I got any answers back there was a help number for online fun pass info. I Finally got someone to answer and she told me where I applied so after I got your info...I put Memphis/US Dept of State...figures that pretty much covers it.

I was panicking . Appreciate it. I wish I knew a way to remove my thread so people won't waste time since I already have your answers.

Archived