New Years on the Jewel

robbinsca

I have heard that there are great parties on New Years eve. Has anyone been on board the JOS on New Year's Eve to tell us what themes, etc. to expect.

We have a couple of generations going, and want to see if we should be celebrating together, or going in different directions.

Good Morning!

We have been on two New Years cruises (Carnival) with a family group of 30 - all ages. We ate, drank, danced, sang, then ate again untill about 4 in the morning. Those were among the most memorible New Years we've had. And we are going to do it again on the LOS.

Happy New Years - in advance, hope you have a blast :) :D

I was on the Jewel for New Years last year. It was my most international cruise to date- it seemed like well over half the ship was from Mexico, Canada, and Europe. The New years celebration was amazing and most definitely my favorite one to date. We celebrated ship, eastern, central, mountain, and pacific time zones. It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was just partying away having a great time. The countdowns were so much fun and the ship was decked out with decorations.

Archived