What do we do when we get to the port???

jmaze

Okay, so its the eleventh hour and I realized that I don't know what to do once we get to port. We pull up, hand our luggage over to a porter, my dh parks the truck and where do we go??:confused: Can't believe I didn't check on this one before. I've never been to a cruise port so I'm lost. HELP!!!:D

A few more hints: make sure all your cruise documents and ID's (passports, etc) are in your carry-on bags (that is, not the bags that you will give to the porters!). Also, make sure your DH realizes that most cruise parking requires payment up front- rather than when you return- make sure he has a credit card and possibly enough cash to cover that expense. Plus make sure he has his own ID's & docs (in case you're in the building already- he might not be allowed inside!) (One time at a Miami dock, the electricity at the parking lot was not working, so they only took cash- couldn't process credit cards that day- what a mess as the DH's had to return to the terminal and find their spouse's who had all the cash!).

ONce onboard- get lunch, get a drink, relax and enjoy!

Archived