hypothetical ?????

familyplus2

Does anyone know if at the last minute one of the people booked in your group backs out can you add someone else in their place? And if so when can you do this, month before, week, day?

I am hoping this doesn't happen but I am wondering if there is a way to make sure we don't totally lose the money on someone we have paid for.

Thanks

Souldn't be a problem...I just switched a person and had no problem.....I was about 60 days out. Very easy...just called gave the new name and information and it was done!!! If you are at 30 days, I would call NOW.....I think it becomes more problematic the closer you are to you sail date....Hope all goes well!!!

We substituted a person about ten days before our cruise. It cost $50.00 to change the name of the passenger, our TA handled it for us. It has to be early enough that the cruiseline can include the name in their manifest to customs etc., probably at least four days before the cruise.

You can change for $50. On our last cruise someone backed out 3 days before sailing, we called our PVP and she told us we could change a person (my sister in law was going to be the replacement), for $50, but we had to do it quick because I think they have to have the final list of names either 24 or 48 hours prior to sailing - due to homeland security.

Does anyone know if at the last minute one of the people booked in your group backs out can you add someone else in their place? And if so when can you do this, month before, week, day?

I am hoping this doesn't happen but I am wondering if there is a way to make sure we don't totally lose the money on someone we have paid for.

Thanks

keep the money

lose the person

BnB

" leave the gun

take the cannolis " - the godfather -

Is this different in Canada or had you already payed final payment?

I'm not sure what you're asking would be different? The name change? The $50?

Either way... same rules apply to Canadians as they do to Americans. We can change our names as well up until the same date you can. :)

And yes, we had already paid final payment.

Archived