Ft. Lauderdale Tomorrow

Name game

I'm off to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow. A special thanks to Bequia and everyone else who has given me great advice about the area. Tomorrow night - Rustic Inn, Thursday turkey day - 15th Street Fisheries, Wednesday - who knows? I am so excited. Oh and the Hyatt Pier 66, can't forget that.

I looked up the weather for Ft. Lauderdale. It looks pretty nice there. Is it true?

Have a great trip Name Game! We are heading there Friday for our cruise leaving Saturday! :D

I think the weather will be nicer than the snow we are suppose to get here on Thursday! Yikes....it's starting too early this year!

It's not nice here today either, but it's supposed to be in the 50's on Thursday, which will be good for the people watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Hey Fitters, what happened to the dogs in your avatar? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

It's not nice here today either, but it's supposed to be in the 50's on Thursday, which will be good for the people watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Hey Fitters, what happened to the dogs in your avatar? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

I change it up every so often! This is me...the same Fitters from the New York boards! ;) My doggies are getting ready for their vacation with the dog/house sitter next week....It will take two weeks to get them back to normal! :p

NameGame-

Have a GREAT time in FLL and on the cruise! I'll be following you closely as I will be going to FLL to stay at the Hyatt Pier 66 on 11/30 for the Dec. 1 sailing of the Miracle. Not to mention, I'm planning to go to the Rustic Inn for dinner that Friday night!

:p

Fitters - my dog is freaked out right now because of the suitcase. He'll be more freaked out when I drop him off at grandma's with his bag of stuff. I have to pack up his food, treats, favorite toys, blankie, etc...

Smudgecat - I can't wait to check out the Hyatt Pier 66 and Rustic Inn. Going for those garlic crabs tomorrow night.

Fitters - my dog is freaked out right now because of the suitcase. He'll be more freaked out when I drop him off at grandma's with his bag of stuff. I have to pack up his food, treats, favorite toys, blankie, etc...

Right there with ya.....I have to put my dogs outside, then go downstairs, grab the suitcases and then put them in the spare room with the door shut! The things we do....

Have a great trip!

Yay, nice weather in Ft. Lauderdale. It's so raw and rainy here, I can't wait, my plane is landing in 21 hours (if all goes well).

As for dogs, mine is walking around with his stuffed animal in his mouth whimpering. He sure knows how to make me feel guilty.

Archived