So I get a chance to say farewell (for now)

RachieLnnn

Dear all,

I will be getting really busy in the next few days here. Family is starting to come in from out of town for the wedding (Friday), and the Rehearsal Dinner is Wednesday. We leave for Hawaii the next day!!!!! I can't believe it!:eek::D

Before I get too busy and forget, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being such a great group and all the Hawaii advice. You are all truly amazing! This is such a nice board and a great group of people

I can't wait to fill you all in once I get back! :D:D:D

Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear all,

I will be getting really busy in the next few days here. Family is starting to come in from out of town for the wedding (Friday), and the Rehearsal Dinner is Wednesday. We leave for Hawaii the next day!!!!! I can't believe it!:eek::D

Before I get too busy and forget, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being such a great group and all the Hawaii advice. You are all truly amazing! This is such a nice board and a great group of people

I can't wait to fill you all in once I get back! :D:D:D

Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I for one can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats and have a great honeymoon.

Congratulations! I suspect you and your new DH will need that lovely honeymoon in Hawaii to recover from your wedding and all the "stuff" that goes with it. I hope everything is wonderful and that your honeymoon is a delight.

Don't forget to tell your cabin steward that it's your honeymoon. And it couldn't hurt to tell your servers each evening. Even though it won't get you bunches of "freebies," the crew will almost certainly try to make things especially special for you. Who knows, you might even get treated to a glass of champagne (or two or three or four).

Enjoy every minute of your lovely trip! Try not to stress too much about all the last minute wedding preparations. (I wish that I'd spent less time fretting over details and more time allowing myself to just enjoy the experience.)

We'll all be sending you our happy aloha thoughts. "See" you when you return.

beachchick

Archived