NCL tickets to tender???

wilson9112

As I stated before, we were on a ship excursion and did not get tender priority. That morning they changed the meeting place and told us to just meet on the dock. I even asked the girl who was handing out the tender tickets what we were supposed to do if we missed our ship excursion. She just shrugged her shoulders and kept handing out tickets. Now I read that our excursion ticket was our tender ticket. It was our first NCL cruise, and no one explained that to us. So, if anyone is new to NCL and reads this, according to this thread, your excursion ticket is your tender ticket!:(

neither the wife and i are very patient waiting on the stairwell s waiting to tender..our last cruise they did nt use the ticket s and the stairwell was back d up 3 deck s..

after that unless we we re on a ship excursion it was last off and first

back..

As I stated before, we were on a ship excursion and did not get tender priority. That morning they changed the meeting place and told us to just meet on the dock. I even asked the girl who was handing out the tender tickets what we were supposed to do if we missed our ship excursion. She just shrugged her shoulders and kept handing out tickets. Now I read that our excursion ticket was our tender ticket. It was our first NCL cruise, and no one explained that to us. So, if anyone is new to NCL and reads this, according to this thread, your excursion ticket is your tender ticket!:(

Thanks! I appreciate knowing this. :)

Archived