Question for those who have sailed on the Miracle

cruzegirl

Ok, I need to verify a time question.... For those who have sailed the Miracle and gone to St. Kitts, is the ship on local time or their own time? I'm looking at booking a private excursion as our group excursions are full. The meeting time is 0930 and I need to know if the ship is the same time as the Island of St. Kitts? Thanks

Debbie,

I'm on the same Miracle cruise and was on the legend last year for a similar internary - and Seas*Silver*Stars is correct - (EST) is used for all times for entire cruise. The official time in St. Kitts is 1hr ahead

Interesting....I did not know that. I know on past cruises to the Carribean we had to change our watches according to the time change. So we won't have to do that on this one?

I am on that cruise as well. See you all in a couple of days!!!

Ok, I need to verify a time question.... For those who have sailed the Miracle and gone to St. Kitts, is the ship on local time or their own time? I'm looking at booking a private excursion as our group excursions are full. The meeting time is 0930 and I need to know if the ship is the same time as the Island of St. Kitts? Thanks

The ship time is always the time of the port of embarkation, in this case, EST. I believe St Kitts is in the Atlantic time zone. No problem unless your ship doesn't dock before 0800, since 0930 Atlantic time will be 0830 ships time. That gives you a half hour to get off the ship and to the place of the meeting. Remember if the ship leaves at 1400, that will be 1500 local time.

Archived