Can We Rsrve Specialty Restaur. Pre-Cruise?

geehp

We're on the Summit Feb. 9 '08 out of San Juan, for a seven-night So. Carib. cruise, booked in a concierge class verandah room. We'd like to have dinner once or twice in the Normandie specialty restaurant (having heard such great things about the dining experience there) and, as first-time X cruisers, wanted to know if we can make reservations before we get on board. Is there a place on the Celebrity web site to do this?

Also, a related question--do you know when the two formal nights will be on this cruise? Probably not the first and last nights, even though the last day, Friday, is the only at sea day. Our guess is that at least one of the formal nights will coincide with an early departure port day (Tues. and Wed. we sail at 4:00 p.m.) but if you've gone on this cruise and know the schedule, we'd appreciate hearing.

Thanks,

Diane and Gordon.

If you will go to the specialty restaurant, promptly upon boarding, you should be be to make a reservation, perhaps two. If you should find noone there, check the daily program that will be in your cabin; they might have set up elsewhere, to make reservations.

Kman

Call the Captains Club.However I think that it is 60 days in advance..not 90.I also believe that you can only book one time via phone and that you have to wait until you get on board to book the other times. The rep at the Captains Club will tell you. I was also told that they will send you a confirmation of your dinner reservation about one week prior to the cruise. We aee sailing on the Summit..Jan.5th and we are looking forward to it.

Michael

Call the Captains Club.However I think that it is 60 days in advance..not 90.I also believe that you can only book one time via phone and that you have to wait until you get on board to book the other times. The rep at the Captains Club will tell you. I was also told that they will send you a confirmation of your dinner reservation about one week prior to the cruise. We aee sailing on the Summit..Jan.5th and we are looking forward to it.

Michael

You can only prebook specialty restaurant if you have sailed Celebrity before. I believe the OP said it's their first Celebrity cruise, so they would not be able to prebook. However, if they make a reservation as soon as they board, there shouldn't be a problem.

Archived