Look At This

seaventurer

Photos for the record books; no less than 7 ships in Miami today following their delayed return thanks to Frances…I never imagined they would fit these heavyweights in all at once...

Here's our link to the photos: http://www.egisnine.com/cruiseships

(Click on the thumbnail to view)

Facination, Imagination, Paradise (her last port visit in Miami as she is off to the west coast and stripped of her non-smoking venue), Majesty of The Seas, Explorer of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas…an estimated 14,500 passengers off and another 14,500 boarding or close to 30,000 transient passengers…!!! Miami is still the cruise capital of the WORLD - and here comes IVAN...

All photos are copyrighted: tributestudios.com…for information, email me at

jschwartz@tributestudios.com

And I was there-Triumph. Do you (or anyone) happen to have a wide angle picture of all the ships in port? My son said he was going over the bridge and the sight of all the ships bow to stern was magnificent. Unfortunately, he didn't have a camera with him at the time. We left the Triumph about noon and went to Ft. Lauderdale airport. It was crowded and hot (no air for awhile). Food was hard to come by in the check in area and you couldn't go through security to the boarding gates until a couple of hours before your flight. ATA changed our flight for us-absolutely no hassle. The weather in the western Caribbean was super. Two extra days at sea certainly were welcomed by our small group.

Archived